ARDEX Twin Pack Insulation Adhesive is a two component low-rise polyurethane adhesive designed for anchoring acceptable roof insulation to acceptable substrates, and to adhere multiple layers of insulation.
- ARDEX Twin Pack is a solvent free and VOC free insulation adhesive that contains no harmful HCFC or CFCs.
- ARDEX Twin Pack Insulation Adhesive is suitable for cold weather applications when stored properly.
- ARDEX Twin Pack Insulation Adhesive is dispensed using ARDEX Twin Pack Hand Dispenser. The dispensers extrude ARDEX Twin Pack Part A and B simultaneously to the static mixer, which results in a mixed adhesive in bead form.
- Coverage: Approx. 56m2 per carton of adhesive
- Packaging: Each carton contains 4 x kits of Twin Pack Adhesive