ARDEX WPM 330 is an extremely weather resistant water based acrylic waterproofing membrane. Specially designed as an exposed façade membrane, ARDEX WPM 330 prevents moisture, salt and carbon dioxide entering and damaging the building structure while still allowing the building to breathe.
- Protects buildings against chloride ion, sulfide ion and carbon dioxide attack
- Large range or durable colours
- Resists fungi and algae growth
- Green Star – meets the benchmark for VOC credit in the Green Building Council of Australia’s Rating Tools
- Substrates: Rendered walls, brick/masonry walls, fibre cement sheets, tilt up and pre-cast concrete, light weight aerated concrete blocks.
- Location: Building façades and external walls, roof parapets, silos, lighthouses and other external structures. Particularly important in coastal areas, high traffic density areas fo
Colours to match
15L unit covers approx 20m² (two coats)
D.F.T. at 0.35mm
- Pack Size:
- Drying Times:
Recoat time: 2-4 hrs
Hard dry: 24 hrs
- VOC content: