ARDEX WPM 908 is a single part acrylic urethane based trafficable membrane. It has specifically been developed for use as a hard wearing trafficable membrane on various substrates.
- Water based – safe to use, low odour and easy cleaning
- Hard wearing – excellent abrasion resistance properties
- Single component – ready to use, no mixing required
- Green Star – meets the benchmark for VOC credit in the Green Building Council of Australia’s
- Rating Tools
- UV resistant – suitable for exposed applications
- Slip resistant – formulated to give anti-slip properties
- Substrates: Concrete, renders, screeds, masonry, AAC blocks, fibre cement sheets (external grade only) pre-primed metal.
- Location: Pedestrian traffic podiums, terraces, balconies, roof decks, plant room floors, swimming pools surrounds, trafficable box gutters, steps, pathways, patios.
15L covers approx 12.5m2 (3 coats) D.F.T. – 0.60mm
- Pack Size:
15L (17kg) pail
- Drying Times:
Recoat time: 4-6 hrs
Hard dry: 24 hrs
Full cure: 4 days